Tuesday 11 October 2011

KENALAN vs KAWAN vs SAHABAT

"Apa beza ye??" please don't ask me dis question bkoz i also dn't knw wat da diff. But , as for me.. Kenalan tu someone dat kita kenal.W'laupun not so close. Kawan is someone dat closer wit us like classmate, roomate, etc. How bout Sahabat??. To me sahabat is so special. Sahabat is da person dat wil help u, and give a BEST HELP wen u need it. Walaupun kita xminta, tapi dia akan support kita. It's hard to find sahabat.. HMM  .. kwn tu ada la ramai. HOW BOUT MUSUH hah?? can we be musuh wit others. Lets me think.. please give me few minutes to think.. hmmm...   hmmmm......hmmmmm.....hmmmmmmmmmm............................................................
.....................................................................................................................................
......................Zzzzzzzzzzz.......ZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzz...........................

No comments:

Post a Comment